DRCN works to provide a critical, independent, and high-quality assessment of the elections, as well as recommendations for improving the electoral process as a part of its broader goal to strengthen democratic processes and institutions in Nepal.
- Preliminary Statement on Nepal’s House of Representatives and Provincial Assembly Elections 2017 (May 2018)
- Nepal Parliamentary, Provincial and National Assembly Elections: Final Observation Report (May 2018)
- Nepal’s Local Elections 2017 – Final Observation Report (November 2017)
- Preliminary Statement on September 18 Third Phase Local Elections (October 2017)
- Preliminary Statement on June 28 Second Phase Local Elections (Aug 2017)
- Preliminary Statement on May 14, 2017 First Phase Elections
- DRCN Pre-Election Statement, May 2017